Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Update Fairy Visits

Hey everyone! I have been absolutely terrible lately with posting! YAY! Why the heck is that "yay" or "good"? Because that means I have been super busy working on organizing! I have lots and lots to show you! I have also been stocking up a lot lately from Etsy sellers! I would love to share some of my favorite destash sellers on Etsy!

First up is matdi123, also known as Not Your Everyday Cards on Etsy! For just $1.50 plus shipping, she sent me a destash pack including ribbon, 3x3 paper squares (she has amazing papers in there), store bought embellishments, hand made embellishments, die cuts and punches, ribbons and fibers, fabric flowers, and stickers! The value is absolutely amazing!
Next, I would be honored to showcase Fernwood Cottage on Etsy! I absolutely love her shop! I ordered one set of mini clear stamps, and one wood mounted rubber stamp for Thanksgiving from her! Even though I had a small purchase totaling $2.95, she treated me as if I bought her entire shop! It was just great! She contacted me thanking me for my order, telling me when it would ship, letting me know it shipped, and a follow up! I really appreciate that little extra step some sellers choose to take. She has such simple, but beautiful coordinating packaging, and including two adorable hand made hang tags as a little gift! Also, her prices are really great!
Mattiecakes is a great source for trims! I ordered a yard of ric-rac, and a yard of burlap loop trim. She has a great selection of colors and types to choose from! The way she packages her items is just fantastic! My purchase came wrapped in a vintage (at least looked vintage, lol) sewing pattern, folded neatly. Then, it had little french style vintage wrappings all the way through including the trims being wrapped around a manilla hang tag! Great service as well!
Last, but certainly not least, Scrap With Style, on Etsy is for sure one of my favorite suppliers! She is so patient, and has such a great shop! She makes you feel so welcome in her shop! Janelle (owner of Scrap With Style) put together a selection of 4x6" papers and 5" (great for my cards) pieces of ribbons for me! The selection of items is just fantastic! She also is great with communication, and responds in a very timely manner (same with shipping)!
I hope you will consider visiting one, if not all, of these great shops should you be in need of any scrapbooking/papercrafting supplies!

No comments:

Post a Comment