Thursday, October 22, 2009

Gift Guide...MINI!

I decided I wanted to start making gift guides! Most items will be off of Etsy, because I love it and it's just a great place. :-) So, what better way to start off, than with Halloween! My absolute favorite holiday is Halloween, so I always go a little crazy! Here I go...

Silly Swirls Halloween Crayons Set of 20 from GaddyNipperCrayons
$8.75 will get you a set of 20 nifty multi-colored crayons! Really fun, and a great Halloween treat for the little doodler!







Cupcake Toppers Halloween from Mary Had a Little Party

I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks these are incredibly adorable! Perfect for your Halloween party made to be fun scary, not scary scary! Set of six toppers for $5.








Ghost Family by JooJoo Land

These just really caught my eye!
So adorable and really cute! These would be a great addition to your Halloween festivities! $27 will get you a full family of three little ghosties!





I'm gonna keep it short and sweet for my first one, so I shall end it here! Please leave feedback if you have some opinions on my first selection! Nominations are always welcome! The next guide will be Thanksgiving themed!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I love this collection! Those crayons are so cool! Thank you so much for featuring my ghosts!! :) Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete