Sunday, October 18, 2009

NEW CONTEST!

CONTEST TIME! I am looking for Craft Room Photos! It doesn't have to be big, or extravagant! It can even be just a shot of materials! Inspirational, organizational, cool, any photo that is YOURS can be submitted! Please do not submit other people's photos! If you think they have a shot, then you can contact them suggesting that.

So how is this gonna work? If you have a picture for me, please email it to nicoleherex@gmail.com with "Craft Room Picture" in the subject line. Feel free to add a little blurb or bio of you and/or you picture. If it is not obvious what it is, please include what your picture is of. By submitting a photo, you agree that the photo is yours. Readers will then vote on their favorite picture by commenting as many times as they'd like (must be a different comment). The picture with the most votes will win a set of 3 handmade cards, as well as a feature (if you have a website, blog, or shop) here on my blog.

So what are you waiting for? Go and submit your photos!

If you are outside of the United States, or Canada, you may have to pay shipping costs for the cards, or we can arrange another prize for you that does not require shipping.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun.....I know Pam just got all organizedLOL Let me take some photos and then I will decide from that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe - I know Pam and Carole... and both of them are WAY more organized than I am =p But maybe tomorrow I can manage to catch up and join in the fun! lol!

    ReplyDelete