Saturday, October 24, 2009

Bath and Body Works Promotion

I did some major shopping today! I took a visit to Bath and Body Works. They had a special promotion where if you spend $15, you get a FREE item up to a $13 value. So, I picked out 5 of their mini gel anti-bacterial waterless hand sanitizer, which were on sale for 5 for $5. Then I grabbed one of their winter scented anti-bacterial moisturizing hand soaps for my bathroom. Their amazing shea cashmere hand creams were on sale for $7.50, and I got one of those. For my free item, I got a wallflower for my craft room! I love it! I had planned to get their new scent bug, but the free item could not be applied to that. :-( The wallflower is great too though! Also, when you get all this stuff, they give you a little catalog with three coupons good for future use!

Keep voting for your favorite space!



Hope you are all having a fantastic day!

1 comment: