Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Secret is in the Sauce!

Hey everyone! So I see my little contest is not doing too well! :-( I know it's my own fault though! However, I have a discovery for you all! I was browsing another blog, The Shopping Kiwi, and came across this little button on her blog, and I clicked on it. It brought me to a neat little site called "The Secret is in the Sauce", or SITS. It's a community of women, who support each other's blogs through comments! If you have a blog, you have gotta check out SITS! It is super easy to get started, and maybe one day you and I can both be featured and get 100 comments! Hey, a girl can dream right! ;) Like I said, I have been absolutely terrible, but my schedule is starting to get back on track, so hopefully I will be blogging at least once a day now! *crosses fingers*
Ciao Ladies!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great site! I can't add anymore blogs right now! Lol not enough time! Maybe in the future when things settle down!

    ReplyDelete