Saturday, October 24, 2009

No More Virtual Dust

Blog remodeling is currently over for the time being! I hope you love the new design! I made it myself using Amanda's Fall Collection Digital Scrapbooking Kit. If you would like your blog redone, please let me know and I would love to do it for you! As of now, I will be doing custom ones for just $5, plus the cost of the digital scrapbooking kit (there are tons of free ones).


Please do leave your comments on the new design! If you find a good digi scrapping kit and think it would fit the blog well, please do let me know!

4 comments:

  1. Cute blog design. I love seeing what other blogger come up with. Its very fun.

    visiting from SITS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours is great too! Did you do that yourself?



    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nicole, Very cute design!

    Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest. I was glad to see that there was somebody that got there later than me!

    ReplyDelete