Thursday, October 22, 2009

Embelishment Binder

Hi everyone! I have something to share with you all! I recently made a quick trip to my local Five Below store, and they had a bunch of binders there. I picked up a Mead Cush Cover with Accordion Folder for $5. I headed to my dollar store, and picked up those trading card binder pocket protectors. These work really well to store embellishments! Just slip them in the pocket, and you're all good! My store had 90 pages worth of slots for a dollar, and I picked up three! For some things, they don't fit, or fall out, so I have a whole drawer of those things. Then, for most of my rub ons and sheets of stickers, I punch a whole or two and just slip them into the binder rings. If you use this method, please email me and let me know how you liked it!



Hasta Manana!

No comments:

Post a Comment