Thursday, October 29, 2009

Contest Pause

Hello everyone! As you may be aware, we are currently hosting a contest for crafters! I am super sorry, but I am going to pause this. I realized that when you post a poll in the sidebar, you cannot edit it once voting has begun. I got a few more entries today, and I really would love for all of them to have a chance! So, I am going to post-pone voting, and re-post when I have all the entries!

Please take note that you have until November 7th at 5:00pm EST to submit your entries! This is the absolute last time that you can submit your entry! NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED!

I am very sorry to the three candidates that have done so well in promoting themselves and have been getting votes!


Thank you for your understanding! If I get more than 8 entries, I will offer a set of three handmade cards, a blog button, two months of advertising in my sidebar, and a custom "grab my button" widget for your sidebar to the winner. :-)


I thank you for your patience!

1 comment: