Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Last Words for Today...

Okay, sorry for like three posts today! I guess it's better than nothing! ;-) Anyway, I just realized that I haven't posted really anything lately about organizing! OOOPSSS! I'm so very sorry! I am going to try my absolute hardest to tidy up my projects and take some pictures for you! I have done quite a bit though! :-)

In regards to our contest, to hopefully get more entries, I am going to offer a month of your button being in my sidebar here. If you don't already have a button, I will design that as well. :-) Please do not be embarrassed to enter! I know it can be a little hard posting pictures of something that you really don't think is that great, but check out my first post! Boy, that took a lot of nerve! lol. Anyway, please remember weither your space is elaborate, huge, or a corner like mine, we would all love to see it! I think what a lot of us don't realize is that just because we all have crafting rooms/spaces, doesn't mean they're huge, or elaborate! Take me for example, mine in the size of a shoebox! But if you make the most of your space, it can be pretty darn great! So, push yourself to send me a picture or two of your room! What does it hurt?



Good night ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment