Friday, October 23, 2009

Revolving Cube Organizer


My revolving cube was my first part of my cube system! I bought it before I even decided to go "all out" and re-organize everything. I really love the cube, because there is just so much you can do with it! In this shot to the left, you can see that there are four smaller shelves, and two larger ones. I use the four smaller ones to hold small squares of paper. Most are 3x3" that I got from matdi123's scrapbooking destash packs! :-) Then I have a few mini pads
<----------------- from the Michael's $1 bin. (They were actually only $.40 because everything was 60% off!) In the first lager one, I have a mini stapler, and a mini hole punch. In the bottom one, I have all sorts of small adhesives including little 3-D squares, tape, scrapbooking tear tape, deco tape, and a glue pen. I don't keep all my adhesives there, because they don't all fit. Then, in the top, it has an area (came with a dowel) that is supposed to be used for ribbon. But it only holds 4-5 spools, so it was quite useless to me! Instead, I took out the dowel and put all my stamps in there. I don't have lots of big stamps, so it fits them all. :-) Finally, it has a removable mesh drawer/compartment. In there, I just throw all of my chipboard.

I got my cube for just $15, because it was on clearance! :-)

1 comment: