Monday, November 2, 2009

Divine Caroline Nomination!

Oh. My. Gosh. I am like so shocked right now! I opened up my email, and "Your Site Has Been Nominated" definitely stood out from my other e-mails! This blog, yep, Order Over Chaos, has been nominated for the Divine Caroline Love! This Site Award! Thank you to whoever nominated you! This really made my day, and I am just super excited!

Please be sure to click on my Divine Caroline Love! This Site Award Badge to the right, and vote for my blog! The great thing is, you can vote for other sites too, so you don't have to just support me! :-) I realized that a lot of other sites have been nominated a while ago, so please spread the word so I can catch up!



Thanks so much in advanced for your support!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your nomination! Good luck.

    -Nikki
    http://nicolebergman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete