Monday, September 28, 2009

Eye Candy Space


So today while browsing the Etsy forums, I found a thread called, Show me your workspace! All the contributors to that thread had so many great spaces! I wanted to share so many of them with all of you, but I just can't do it all at once! My solution? As often as I can (hopefully one a day), I will post my daily "Eye Candy Space". These spaces will not always be from scrappers, so everyone else will be able to get ideas for their space if you're a jewelry artist, sewer, etc.

Today's Eye Candy Space is from...*drum roll*...Posh Dots! I just love her paint wall! I love how it is organized by color, but the different shades are just mixed up. It's organized, but still very fun at the same time! My next favorite part of her room is the roll of ribbon under the paint rack. Or is it that colored tape? Either way, I think it just looks really nice! I don't know what is stored in that nine cube shelf, but that is pretty nice too! I love the bright colors of the materials contrasted with the pale blue wall paint. Now also be sure to visit her Etsy shop! I love her work, and may just have to purchase something for my craft room! I just love her shop, and her room is a great inspiration to anyone working with acrylic paints! Great work PoshDots!

8 comments:

  1. lovin your space!
    i'm in currently looking for ideas for my art studio/workrooms !
    karinsart.etsy.com
    karinsartblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. karin, then follow and stay tuned! :-) my blog is all about organizing craft rooms! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Space? What space! I have a table in the basement, a couple sets of plastic storage drawers, and a few bins that go to shows. If I were so lucky as to have a whole room to myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allison, i only have a small space as of now too! You can make it work though! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I do - it just doesn't make for inspiring photography :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I took a picture of my workspace it'd be very uninspiring lol! Crates and shoppping bags full of yarn on the floor, a cabinet topped with crochet hooks and bead boxes and a shopping trolley full of completed items :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She has a beautiful room! I love the colour on the walls. We'll be doing some room-shuffling in this house early next year, and when I move into my new office, it will be painted purple.

    ReplyDelete