Sunday, September 20, 2009

Before...The Disasterous Mess!




BEHOLD! My messy, cluttered, super small craft room. I just moved from my guest room (because in-case I actually have guests, they need some where to live!) to my sister's room. My basement is *hopefully* going to be finished soon, so I will need to move down there. Until then, my craft room is in the room where my little sister sleeps when she stays over. It is *tiny*. So, I am going to make the most of my space...hence the point of this blog! I thought it would be good for you to see some before pictures! And yes, I KNOW this is an absolute, terrible, disorganized, horrific mess! I am aware! I'm going hunting for some storage furniture this weekend, so hopefully I will have something to show you all soon! *crosses fingers*


good night!

1 comment:

  1. It's good that you took before pictures, it will make you really happy when you look at the after pictures. Mine was a huge mess too!

    ReplyDelete